|Gusseted Bag on roll||Units|
|Product number (Production)||Number||1003-3L50|
|Article Number (Olandsplast)||Number||1003-3L50|
|Description||Text||Gusseted plastic bags on roll for food packaging (3 – Liter)|
|Grade (Food, Industrial)||Text||Food||
|Type of bag||Gusset, Flat or T-Shirt||Gusset|
|Roll/Loose or Tube (R, L or T)||R,L or T||Roll|
|Length (mm) (See “L”)||mm||400|
|Open Width (mm) (B + A + B)||mm||250|
|Gusset (mm) (See “B”)||mm||60|
|Flat Width (mm)||mm||130|
|Number of bags per item||pcs||50|
|Material (HD, LD)||Grade||20% LDPE, 80% LLDPE|
|Recycled material allowed||Yes/No||No|
|Punch out size (If T-Shirt bag) Width (mm)||mm||0|
|Bag colour (Transp, White ect)||Colour||Transp|
|Pantom nbr (if masterbatch)||Pantom nbr||n/a|
|Weight per item (gram)||Gram||336|
|Link to webpage||Link|
|Printing on bag (Yes/No)||Yes/No||No|
|Artwork for Printing||Link|
|PRODUCT PACKAGING ARTWORK (IF ANY)|
|Product Packaging Instruction||Link|
- Make sure the thickness is at least according to this specification or more.
- Make sure the bag isn’t easy to tear in bags length direction.
- Make sure the bag is easy to open.
- Make sure the bags sealing is strong.
- Make sure the perforation is designed to makes it easy to tear off one bag from the other without affecting quality.
- For food graded bags, make sure there is no dust or dirt on, inside or attached to the product.
- For bags with handles, T-Shirt bags on roll, make sure the handles will be inside the roll and the bottom of the bag is at the outer end. (Bottom out first)
- When masterbatch is used. The proportion of Master batch has to be as much as it requires to get a bag with almost no transparency.
- Never mix different product numbers in the same carton.
- All purchasing is under Terms & Conditions, Se Purchasing Terms & Conditions